Advertisement

Trying to find people interested to make an idea a reality

Started by July 25, 2024 11:25 PM
2 comments, last by KeyFlowerPower 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Hi,

I know souls-lite and low poly is a little overused already, but i am looking for help in bringing my idea to reality,
I am a programmer myself with 2 years of experience in unity, so i was inclined to make this project in unity, i started to look around netcode for gameobjects for the multiplayer solution but the project is still young so nothing is sets in stone.

If you have experience with programming, modelling, level design, or design, i am pretty much open to all the help,
if you also have experience with modding, and how we can scale the project to be easily moddable, it would be nice to have,

With life being in the way, i don't expect to have that many time to put on the project, but if we are able to be many that contribute to it, over time, i am sure the project will grow,

I think i found a way to scale down the idea for the game to be feasible.

So let me know if you have too much time on your hands or are just interested to bring an idea to life

Advertisement

@undefinedHello I am Vicsin. I have. Project in development if you want to discuss. seraph34389@gmail.commm

Hi Vicsin, Do you need a Sound Designer or Music producer for your project? Please DM me.

Advertisement
Advertisement