Advertisement

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ!

Started by August 14, 2024 08:24 PM
12 comments, last by Lucid_Enigma 1ย day, 14ย hours ago

@undefined Hey! I just wanted to check up on you and see if you were still interested in Hollow Legacy! We have a nice team building and would love to have you there! If you have discord, my account name is montye05!

Hello

My name is Gamikss, and I would like to apply for the position of music composer for your game development team. Although I am a beginner in the field, I am passionate about music composition, especially for interactive experiences like video games.

I have been working on improving my skills in digital audio workstations in FL Studio, and I am eager to contribute my creativity and fresh ideas to your projects. I am highly motivated to learn and grow alongside your talented team, and I believe I can bring unique melodies, moods, and atmospheres that will enhance the player experience.

Although i'm not english speaker cuz i'm from Poland i hope you have some space in your team for begginers wanting to improve.

You can contact me via Discord : gamikss

Advertisement

@undefined Hey! Thanks for the interest! I have added you on discord!

Advertisement