Advertisement

Looking for artists, programmers and writers

Started by August 29, 2024 04:17 PM
5 comments, last by jimbrown11 5 days, 1 hour ago

Hi I started a portfolio project with me and one other artist and im looking for artists, writers and programmers to collaborate on a sci-fi 33d space game similar to the arcade style space games. Its going to be programmed in jmonkey. Reply if you're interested and ill send you a discord invite. Also, please post links to your work.

@bwebb3239 I am interested I sent you a message in private msgs

Advertisement

Hello, I am interested in your idea. I am a sound designer and music producer. I would like to help you with writing the soundtrack and make SFX's for your game.

MykolaPoroshyn said:
Hello, I am interested in your idea. I am a sound designer and music producer. I would like to help you with writing the soundtrack and make SFX's for your game.

Hello! I'm very happy about your idea. As a sound designer and music producer, I'd be delighted to assist you with writing the music and creating sound effects for your game. Let's talk about how we can work! Null Brawl

I sent you a message in DM

Advertisement

I am a writer with 3 years of experience, especially in the tech niche. I have written several articles on gaming, Android, iOS, and laptop topics. Please consider me for your content writing job.

Advertisement