Advertisement

looking for people to join the team

Started by September 19, 2024 01:01 PM
0 comments, last by pauri 1 day, 21 hours ago

Greetings, we are a small indie studio: Spirit Spark Studios. We currently have 18 people in our team: game designer, 2 3D artists, 2 programmers, 3 2D artists, scriptwriter, narrative designer, sound designer, composer. We work for free
Now my team and I are developing a horror game, and we already have a ready concept art, ready game document, game page in VK Play, and so we started to create levels of the game and began to make 3D models of characters.
Information about the game:
Game name: The Sticky factory
Gist:
A first-person adventure game in the horror genre. The player must explore the game world - a mysterious marmalade factory, traveling through the lower floors at night and combining it with routine business during the day. As the game progresses, the hero develops a persecution mania that causes him to see hallucinations when his energy level is low. During the exploration, the player solves puzzles, reveals the backstory of the game, encounters various marmalade monsters, and an unknown main villain.
Developed on Unreal Engine 5
First-person game in 3D
Atmosphere/Visualization:
Main environment colors: tones of gray (mechanisms, machines, walls, floor, etc.), shades of red, green, yellow (the main color of the marmalade environment), multicolored marmalade.
At the moment we need:3d artist, 3d animator, ui designer and lvl designer
3D artist: creating low/high poly props
3D animator: creating animations for objects and characters

ui designer: creating icons for the game
Level designer: Creating schematics for levels, creating levels in Unreal Engine 5 and improving the current level of the game.
If you have other skills you can also write to me: Telegram kus1m or discord kregzi

None

Advertisement