Advertisement

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ!

Started by August 14, 2024 08:24 PM
12 comments, last by Lucid_Enigma 1ย day, 11ย hours ago

โ€ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜! โ€

Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my thread! My name is Lucid_Enigma and it is incredibly nice to meet you!

So, to start off, I am a very enthusiastic individual who loves to world build and especially create characters in the video game scene! I am very passionate about video games as well and seek to make a standing in that area! Youโ€™ll find that I am a very agreeable person and am ALWAYS open to communication!

Now what am I looking for? I am looking to assemble a team of people who are interested and capable of creating video games! Weโ€™re talking animators, scripters, writers, model designers, and more!

I already have a good sketch in the kind of game I wish for us to begin with! The initial name will be โ€œ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚โ€, and it will focus on a variety of areas.

The game will be an open-world RPG with a subtle mix of skill based combat as well as rpg features. I wish for the games art style to be anime, similar to other games such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, etc.

And I do believe the game should be a gacha game! Which means downloading the game wonโ€™t cost a thing, but the main money that our game will make is from our consumers purchasing micro-transactions to obtain higher rarity character off of summon banners! This is a decision that I see as best fit so that we could quickly assemble a fan base for our game and catch the attention of more people!

The game itself will possess a variety of characters with their own unique stories and personalities, as well as their own aesthetic! These characters will be obtainable through the story or banners, and will be introduced through the story as well.

Iโ€™m sure this was obvious, but the skill sets for each character will vary of course, with every character having a special skill, an ultimate, and maybe even an awakening! Some characters may also use a โ€œstyle changeโ€ mid combat, which can switch up how players approach each situation. For reference, take a look at Dante from the Devil May Cry series!

As for maps, I think the game should more or less take place on several planets, space stations, etc. Each region has different enemy types who respond differently to various weapons and such. There might be a system where different types of attacks affect enemies differently. See the game โ€œGhost of Tsushimaโ€ and how Jin Sakaiโ€™s different stances affect different enemy types differently!

As for the story, I believe this game should be release after Chapter 1! I do not think that we should plow through and complete the game once itโ€™s finished simply because the story might change and adapt with time! Chapter 1 will be a chance for players to try out our game and give it a shot!

As for funds, we will definitely get started on a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds from supporters in which we could use for our game! And the game engine in which we use is entirely up to all of us!

Thank you for taking the time to read everything! I really do appreciate it! If you are interested and know about creating games or have skill sets that could help, please message me! I want to be able to organize a group of devs and eventually form a Discord Server so we could all get together and communicate!

- Sincerely, Enigma. โˆ

Hi Enigma, I'm Yuli, a 3D/Environment artist. Iโ€™m interested in the game design you described and would love to contribute to the scene-building. Hereโ€™s my email: daiyuemeng@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me!

None

Advertisement

@lucid_enigma , your recruiting post has been moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. Recruiting is not permitted in the discussion forums. Please familiarize yourself with the various forums and features of our website, and please read the site's posting guidelines before you post again. Good luck with your project!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hello Lucid_Enigma,

I'm excited about Hollow Legacy! Iโ€™m a sound designer and music producer with experience in creating immersive audio for games. Iโ€™d love to bring my skills to your project, especially in crafting the right atmosphere and sound effects for your anime-inspired RPG.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to discuss further via email. You can reach me at [mailto:poroshynmykolaseaman@gmail.com].

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Poroshyn Mykola

hello, i would like to join your team. i am a studying programmer excited about game development. you can contact me via email: zdenda.cejka112@seznam.cz or discord: @ocean_is_soup

Good Evening, Lucid,

I am very interested in joining also,

I studied 2D & 3D game Art and would love to help wherever I can, my discord name is AllexSundae I am more than happy to give you my email but privately if that's okay as it is my own personal one.

Advertisement

@undefined Hey! Thanks for your interest! I tried to find your discord but kind of struggled. My discord user is montye05! Add me so I can add you to our discord team!

@lucid_enigma i would be interested in joining your endeavor as well. I am currently independently learning programming with some experience with GD Script and I just started working with C# and Unity. I don't have alot of experience yet as i am self paced, but i hope to get involved with some projects and dive into getting better. My email if Babydriv3r11@gmail.com if interested.

@undefined Hi Lucid, Iโ€™ve added you on discord, look forward to hearing from you

@undefined Hey! Thank you so much for the interest! If you havenโ€™t added me already, my discord if montye05! Add me so I can invite you to our server!

Advertisement